The Integrated Marketing/Communications & Events Specialist plays an important role in expanding brand awareness, building loyalty and helping drive revenue through paid, owned, earned, and shared media campaigns and initiatives. This position weaves together traditional and non-traditional marketing channels with a heavy emphasis on digital marketing, content marketing, social media and marketing analytics. Specifically, the Integrated Marketing/Communications & Events Specialist will oversee the development of lead-generation activities in all the communication mediums.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Write, produce and optimize a high volume of marketing content to be leveraged throughout email campaigns, web features and promotions, marketing collateral, traditional and advertisements, social media content, etc.
• Development of marketing campaigns for major events
• Ensure consistency and channel-appropriate voice, tone, and brand messaging between print, digital, and social media properties
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (agencies, collaborator’s, internal teams) to develop and execute integrated marketing communications initiatives to support marketing and sales activities
• Seeks to understand audience needs, market opportunities and translates observations/insights into marketing ideas
• Actively seek and assess trade, corporate sponsorship, stakeholder meeting opportunities, and recommend marketing ideas to attract sponsorships
• Major event strategy and project plan execution
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of events marketing & sponsorship
• Promote event through social media, web features, public relations and traditional media
• Create and manage the production of major event collateral, displays, banners, direct mailers, etc.
• Develop and implement pre and post-event communications
• Assignment of tasks in PM (project management) system to team members
• ROI analysis of each campaign
• Social media
• Media relations
• Marketing and communication
Skills and Specifications
• Degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
• Good knowledge of international music industry and international & national music events (concerts, festivals, etc.)
• Must have at least two years of experience in developing and managing marketing communication programs and demonstrated success achieving communications goals via diverse channels, including public relations, content marketing, digital and social media.
• Experience in major events like big concerts (over 15000 attendants) or festivals (over 25000 attendants).
• Strong communications skills, especially concise, engaging, and goal-oriented across diverse mediums (e.g., print, digital, social).
• Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills. Working knowledge with project management tools (basecamp) is a plus.
• Working knowledge of campaign tracking and analytics, KPIs, and Google Analytics.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Creative, resourceful, and results and detail-oriented.
• Strong track record implementing integrated marketing programs and understands the role various channels play in the marketing mix.
• Demonstrated experience operating at both strategic and tactical levels.
• Proven ability to execute and get things done and ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and balance competing priorities. Ability to produce high-quality work within deadlines.
• Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
Who we are?
We will describe ourselves in a phrase: “We love music, and music is our business!”
So, if you love music and you fulfill at least 80% of the requirements above, then we have a match .
You will have the possibility to work for one of the most known festivals in Romania.
Next level: APPLY!
Aplica gratis la acest job in marketing
Angajam si modele videochat